We are currently accepting applications for volunteers for Reno-Tahoe WordCamp 2013.
A great WordCamp requires volunteers who believe in the event and who are willing to work where they are needed most. Remember, being a volunteer is a great way of giving back to the WordPress community, an excellent networking opportunity and a great way to have some behind the scenes fun.
- We will spread out the work load as much as possible so that we are only asking for a few hours of help from each volunteer. Of course the most intense working period is during the event, so we ask that you be available April 27th and 28th. If you are not available during one of those days, please let us know in advance.
- When you complete the form, please pick all of the areas where you are interested in volunteering. We may need your help in areas you have not selected, but your request will help us in scheduling.
- We will need the most help during the event days. Setting up, registration, attendee assistance and cleaning up afterwards require the most manpower.
- Please check-in with the volunteer coordinator on the day of the event to obtain the latest information on where you will be needed. We will try to keep you up-to-date with emails as the event date approaches.
- Signing up using the volunteer application below does not guarantee that we will use you as a volunteer. We will send you a confirmation email indicating that you have been selected as a volunteer and that you can pick up your volunteer name badge when you arrive at the venue.